Terms & Conditions Agreement
1. CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT:
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the Company. The date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents will determine the cancellation charge applicable.
- The cancellation charges are expressed hereafter as a percentage of the total tour price
- Cancellation 60 days or more before departure: Loss of deposit.
- Cancellation 59-21 days before departure: 50% of cost of services booked.
- Cancellation less than 21 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked.
The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking.
Please note that no refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
2. SERVICES MISSED OR UNUSED:
There will be no discounts or monies refunded for missed or unused services, this includes voluntary or involuntary termination/departure from tour, i.e. sickness, death of a family member etc, late arrival on the tour, or premature departure either voluntarily or involuntarily.
3. UPDATING OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Company reserves the right to update and amend these terms and conditions at anytime. It is the responsibility of the Client to keep updated with any changes. The current version of terms and conditions will always be found on the website https://adventureparadisenepal.com and will be the terms referred to in any dispute.